The panoramic Musandam Dibba offers you a fantastic opportunity to discover one of the best kept secrets of the Arabian world. A mesmerizing trip to Musandam Dibba with bookdhowcruisedubai.com will introduce you to the natural heaven spotted with majestic landscape, scysraping mountain ranges, rugged coastline, and wonderful climate. The salubrious atmosphere will surely leave you awestruck! As the tour begins, we pick you up from your residence or hotel in Dubai to drive you through some gorgeous scenic regions in the northern emirates of the UAE such as Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain and Ras Al Khaimah. The journey takes halt at a few spots including Masafi Mountains and Carpet Market.
While your journey proceeds through a picturesque tapered trails and hair-pin curves carved in the magnificent Hajar Mountains, we’ll drive you to Dibba Harbor where you can board a traditional Omani wooden dhow. Traditional wooden dhows reflect the typical Bedouin style decorated with beautiful carpets and pillows. The dhow drifting along the fjords flanked by mountains in sunshine will make you feel a world away from those daily hustles. Enjoy peace and tranquility in the strikingly beautiful nature.
If you are a water sport enthusiast, Musandam Dibba has a lot to offers you – an exhilarating banana boat ride, swimming into the emerald green water, fishing, and snorkeling to discover the exuberant underwater diversity. Water of Musandam is not less than a sanctuary for fascinating marine life including an incredible range of fish species. During the entire tour, we provide you with a lot of refreshments, snacks, and a splendid Continental buffet lunch; only to make sure that you never run out of fuel and make the most of the cruise.
To create one of the most memorable experiences of your life, get in touch with our Musandam Dibba Tour representative today!
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Pick up from hotel or residence in Dubai|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive by 8:00 AM for a prompt departure at 8:30 AM.|
The residents of UAE are requested to send a copy of their passport for the processing of border pass. As per the new regulation set by the UAE, it’s necessary for all UAE residents and visa holders to possess the border pass for crossing the Dibba transitional border. We will get the border pass for you (free of cost) that will remain at the Dibba checkpoint. Since it might take 2-3 days to process the border pass, just make sure that you carry your passport along with you. For those who have a tourist visa, it is mandatory during the Musandam Dibba Tour to carry a valid passport, as the tour crosses the army check point.
Pick-up from other emirates can be arranged at an extra charge. For further details about the tour, feel free to get in touch with us – +971 4 2972626/+971 567880094. You can also send your queries to email@example.com
- Tour duration – 9 hours
- Pick up from your residence or hotel in Dubai or Sharjah.
- 5 hours of Musandam Dhow cruise that departs from Dibba harbor
- Continental Buffet lunch + refreshments
- Fishing, swimming, and other water activities
- Snorkeling with the standard equipment
- Drop-off to your residence or hotel in Dubai or Sharjah
- No cancellation charges will be applicable if trip is cancelled/amended 48 hrs prior to the decided date.
- 50% cancellation charges will be applicable if trip is cancelled/amended within 24 to 48 hrs prior to the decided date.
- 100% cancellation charges will be applicable if trip is cancelled/amended 24 hrs prior to the decided date.
- Within 7 working days from the cancellation date, refund will be made and the refundable amount will be purely based on the above mentioned cancellation/amendment/refund policy.